Blood-Horse Publications received several awards June 20 at the American Horse Publications (AHP) Annual Awards Program held at the Menger Hotel in San Antonio, Texas.
Blood-Horse magazine, a staple of the Thoroughbred racing industry since 1916, has unveiled a tablet edition that is available on both iPad and Android devices at no additional cost to subscribers.
The story, written by Tom LaMarra, told the tale of Hall of Fame jockey Pat Day's personal journey to faith throughout his riding career. It is the third award-winning longform feature produced by Blood-Horse.
Experience an interactive turn-by-turn slideshow of the 2014 Kentucky Oaks. view experience
Take a quick tour of the BloodHorse.com blogs, multimedia, and reports tabs, located in the horizontal navigation mega dropdown. Watch Video
Experience an interactive turn-by-turn slideshow of the 2013 Kentucky Derby. View Experience
Download this feature with enhanced media on foaling. Download Feature
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap