Churchill Downs Inc. has received approval to operate an account wagering hub in Oregon and plans to have its new betting service, twinspires.com, operational before the spring meet begins at Churchill Downs April 28.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority has extended its public comment period for new administrative regulations governing multi-jurisdictional wagering hubs, a law for which was passed in 2004. Two years later, no hubs are operating in the state.
Almost two years after legislation was passed, the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority adopted regulations Jan. 17 to govern multi-jurisdictional wagering hubs in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport