Churchill Downs Inc. has received approval to operate an account wagering hub in Oregon and plans to have its new betting service, twinspires.com, operational before the spring meet begins at Churchill Downs April 28.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority has extended its public comment period for new administrative regulations governing multi-jurisdictional wagering hubs, a law for which was passed in 2004. Two years later, no hubs are operating in the state.
Almost two years after legislation was passed, the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority adopted regulations Jan. 17 to govern multi-jurisdictional wagering hubs in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Nevada Kid Rolls in Claiming Crown Jewel
- Speaking of Which Makes Grade at Calder
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Darysina Tops Opening Day of Arqana Sale
- Csaba Successful in Fred Hooper Defense
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- In The Fast Lane Takes Cape Fillies Guineas