Churchill Downs Inc. has received approval to operate an account wagering hub in Oregon and plans to have its new betting service, twinspires.com, operational before the spring meet begins at Churchill Downs April 28.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Authority has extended its public comment period for new administrative regulations governing multi-jurisdictional wagering hubs, a law for which was passed in 2004. Two years later, no hubs are operating in the state.
Almost two years after legislation was passed, the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority adopted regulations Jan. 17 to govern multi-jurisdictional wagering hubs in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released
- Oaklawn to Offer Bonuses for Lasix-Free Wins
- Jockey Club: Study Shows Lasix Not Needed
- Wise Dan and His Quarter Horse Buddy Donnie
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers