Pinhooker John Brocklebank purchases session topper as Magic Millions sale ends.
Classic sire Mull of Kintyre, who stood at Coolmore Stud in Ireland, will relocate to the outfit's North American base, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky.
Race favorite George Washington struggled with the heavy going at The Curragh as Araafa rolled to an impressive victory in the Boylesport Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) on Saturday.
Coolmore Stud will stand Spinning World at its Irish headquarters rather than at its North American satellite, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky., for the 2002 breeding season.
Dual classic winner Galileo, who is set to arrive Oct. 23 in New York for the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), will enter stud next year at John Magnier and partners' Coolmore Stud in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Deceptive Vision Wins Doubledogdare
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test