Pinhooker John Brocklebank purchases session topper as Magic Millions sale ends.
Classic sire Mull of Kintyre, who stood at Coolmore Stud in Ireland, will relocate to the outfit's North American base, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky.
Race favorite George Washington struggled with the heavy going at The Curragh as Araafa rolled to an impressive victory in the Boylesport Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) on Saturday.
Coolmore Stud will stand Spinning World at its Irish headquarters rather than at its North American satellite, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky., for the 2002 breeding season.
Dual classic winner Galileo, who is set to arrive Oct. 23 in New York for the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), will enter stud next year at John Magnier and partners' Coolmore Stud in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer