Pinhooker John Brocklebank purchases session topper as Magic Millions sale ends.
Classic sire Mull of Kintyre, who stood at Coolmore Stud in Ireland, will relocate to the outfit's North American base, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky.
Race favorite George Washington struggled with the heavy going at The Curragh as Araafa rolled to an impressive victory in the Boylesport Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) on Saturday.
Coolmore Stud will stand Spinning World at its Irish headquarters rather than at its North American satellite, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky., for the 2002 breeding season.
Dual classic winner Galileo, who is set to arrive Oct. 23 in New York for the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), will enter stud next year at John Magnier and partners' Coolmore Stud in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Flipcup Resolute in Arlington Matron Win
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino