Pinhooker John Brocklebank purchases session topper as Magic Millions sale ends.
Classic sire Mull of Kintyre, who stood at Coolmore Stud in Ireland, will relocate to the outfit's North American base, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky.
Race favorite George Washington struggled with the heavy going at The Curragh as Araafa rolled to an impressive victory in the Boylesport Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) on Saturday.
Coolmore Stud will stand Spinning World at its Irish headquarters rather than at its North American satellite, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky., for the 2002 breeding season.
Dual classic winner Galileo, who is set to arrive Oct. 23 in New York for the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), will enter stud next year at John Magnier and partners' Coolmore Stud in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop