Pinhooker John Brocklebank purchases session topper as Magic Millions sale ends.
Classic sire Mull of Kintyre, who stood at Coolmore Stud in Ireland, will relocate to the outfit's North American base, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky.
Race favorite George Washington struggled with the heavy going at The Curragh as Araafa rolled to an impressive victory in the Boylesport Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) on Saturday.
Coolmore Stud will stand Spinning World at its Irish headquarters rather than at its North American satellite, Ashford Stud, near Versailles, Ky., for the 2002 breeding season.
Dual classic winner Galileo, who is set to arrive Oct. 23 in New York for the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), will enter stud next year at John Magnier and partners' Coolmore Stud in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen