A $340,000 Scat Daddy filly from the family of Ashado was the top price in a polarized market at Fasig-Tipton's expanded October yearling sale, which saw a 35% buyback rate at the first of four sessions.
Topped by a Curlin colt with a strong female family, the Sept. 15 seventh session of the Keeneland September yearling sale saw increases comparable to those generated during the first six sessions.
- By Esther Marr
More than $12 million will be awarded to Thoroughbred breeders through the Kentucky Breeders' Incentive Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality