Mukhadram shook off pacesetter Somewhat three furlongs out and comfortably won the Coral-Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) July 5 at Sandown Park.
Dazzling Royal Ascot winner The Fugue is the favorite for the Coral-Eclipse Stakes, which attracted five other group I winners among a field of 11 for the July 5 race at Sandown Park.
Reigning European Horse of the Year Treve will try to bounce back from her first career defeat against seven opponents in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 18, the second day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Dominant Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) winner Just a Way leads the second edition of the Longines World's Best Racehorse Rankings for 2014 with a 130 rating.
Godolphin Racing's African Story was guided off the rail at the head of the straight to overtake leader Mukhadram en route to a comfortable victory in the $10 million Dubai World cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline March 29.
Several contenders for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I), including last year's runner-up Red Cadeaux, took to the track March 24 at Meydan to stretch their legs before the world's richest race March 29.
Late-developing Al Kazeem unleashed his powerful acceleration in the straight and scored his third successive group I win of the year in the Coral Eclipse Stakes July 6 at Sandown.
Al Kazeem proved to be a cut above June 19 at Royal Ascot when he burst from the pack and wore down pacesetter Mukhadram to win the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I), vanquishing favorite Camelot for a second time.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen