Shakin It Up and Govenor Charlie looking for valuable 50 points in 1 1/8-mile test.
Who, at this time, had heard of or paid any attention to Animal Kingdom, Big Brown, Mine That Bird, Funny Cide, War Emblem, Grindstone or Giacomo? read blog
Treasury Bill is among six 3-year-olds entered in the $150,000 San Vicente Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 17 at Santa Anita Park, but trainer Ron Ellis said the seven-furlong event is a starting point for the son of Lemon Drop Kid.
It's a long way from the first Saturday in January to the first Saturday in May, but the $200,000 Jerome Stakes (gr. II) and the $100,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack could serve as a road map to the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Bettys Bambino Wins Daytona in Stakes Debut
- Gentildonna Goes Out On Top in Career Finale
- Main Sequence Arrives in Florida for Winter
- Posse Offspring Take Pair of NY-Bred Stakes
- Cowtown Cat Moves to Ohio's Mapleton for 2015
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream