Shakin It Up and Govenor Charlie looking for valuable 50 points in 1 1/8-mile test.
Who, at this time, had heard of or paid any attention to Animal Kingdom, Big Brown, Mine That Bird, Funny Cide, War Emblem, Grindstone or Giacomo? read blog
Treasury Bill is among six 3-year-olds entered in the $150,000 San Vicente Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 17 at Santa Anita Park, but trainer Ron Ellis said the seven-furlong event is a starting point for the son of Lemon Drop Kid.
It's a long way from the first Saturday in January to the first Saturday in May, but the $200,000 Jerome Stakes (gr. II) and the $100,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack could serve as a road map to the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing