Shakin It Up and Govenor Charlie looking for valuable 50 points in 1 1/8-mile test.
Who, at this time, had heard of or paid any attention to Animal Kingdom, Big Brown, Mine That Bird, Funny Cide, War Emblem, Grindstone or Giacomo? read blog
Treasury Bill is among six 3-year-olds entered in the $150,000 San Vicente Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 17 at Santa Anita Park, but trainer Ron Ellis said the seven-furlong event is a starting point for the son of Lemon Drop Kid.
It's a long way from the first Saturday in January to the first Saturday in May, but the $200,000 Jerome Stakes (gr. II) and the $100,000 Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack could serve as a road map to the future.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- RCI to Consider Horses-in-Training Rules