Add Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars when the 24-year old rider stars in True Life: I Want the Perfect Body II. The one-hour documentary will air July 7 at 10 p.m. with repeats July 8 (10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.), July 9 (9 a.m. and 5 p.m.) and July 10 at 4 p.m. The show also features a teenage strongman and female fitness expert.
Add jockey Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars. A crew from MTV arrived at Pimlico Race Course Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with the 23-year old rider for the documentary series "True Life: I Want The Perfect Body II".
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North