Add Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars when the 24-year old rider stars in True Life: I Want the Perfect Body II. The one-hour documentary will air July 7 at 10 p.m. with repeats July 8 (10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.), July 9 (9 a.m. and 5 p.m.) and July 10 at 4 p.m. The show also features a teenage strongman and female fitness expert.
Add jockey Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars. A crew from MTV arrived at Pimlico Race Course Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with the 23-year old rider for the documentary series "True Life: I Want The Perfect Body II".
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Churchill Downs Readies for 21-Day Fall Meet
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Catch a Glimpse Breezes for Breeders' Cup