Add Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars when the 24-year old rider stars in True Life: I Want the Perfect Body II. The one-hour documentary will air July 7 at 10 p.m. with repeats July 8 (10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.), July 9 (9 a.m. and 5 p.m.) and July 10 at 4 p.m. The show also features a teenage strongman and female fitness expert.
Add jockey Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars. A crew from MTV arrived at Pimlico Race Course Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with the 23-year old rider for the documentary series "True Life: I Want The Perfect Body II".
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Date Announced for Second CBA Symposium