Add Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars when the 24-year old rider stars in True Life: I Want the Perfect Body II. The one-hour documentary will air July 7 at 10 p.m. with repeats July 8 (10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.), July 9 (9 a.m. and 5 p.m.) and July 10 at 4 p.m. The show also features a teenage strongman and female fitness expert.
Add jockey Ryan Fogelsonger to the list of reality television stars. A crew from MTV arrived at Pimlico Race Course Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with the 23-year old rider for the documentary series "True Life: I Want The Perfect Body II".
Most Popular Stories
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- Narniyn Seeks Breakthrough in Jean Romanet
- F-T Saratoga Fall Sale Expanded to Two Days
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga