Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Songandaprayer consigned by Wesfield Sales (Robert and Saronda Smith), agent, was bought by M.S.T.S. for $52,000 to top the first of two open sessions of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2005 Winter Mixed Sale.
A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Field Favored at Close of Derby Wager Pool 3
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe