Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Songandaprayer consigned by Wesfield Sales (Robert and Saronda Smith), agent, was bought by M.S.T.S. for $52,000 to top the first of two open sessions of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2005 Winter Mixed Sale.
A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Colorado Voters to Decide on Racino Gaming
- CDI Gets 5-Year Contract with Saratoga Casino
- Check Ligament Surgery Helps Racehorses with SDFT Injuries
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales