Disclaimed, a 14-year-old stakes producing mare by Affirmed in foal to Yes It's True, was purchased by Second Wind Racing for $100,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
A yearling colt by Songandaprayer consigned by Wesfield Sales (Robert and Saronda Smith), agent, was bought by M.S.T.S. for $52,000 to top the first of two open sessions of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2005 Winter Mixed Sale.
A yearling filly by Three Wonders consigned by Lindie Reiss, agent, was purchased by M.S.T.S. for $90,000 to top the first consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2005 winter mixed sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler