Artie Schiller, who finished 12th in last year's NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT), came back as the 5-1 second choice to upset favorite Leroidesanimaux and take this year's edition by three-quarters of a length.
Roused in upper stretch by Richard Migliore, Artie Schiller kicked away from pacesetting Icy Atlantic and thundered to victory in the $200,000 Jamaica Handicap (gr. IIT) for 3-year-olds in track-record time Sunday on Belmont Park turf.
Artie Schiller, ridden confidently by Richard Migliore, cruised to his first graded stakes victory in Sunday's $110,000 Hill Prince (gr. III) for 3-year-olds on the Belmont Park inner turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund in the House
- Positive Forecast for Kentucky Derby, Oaks
- Jones Fillies Drill for Kentucky Oaks
- Puca Works Four Furlongs in Oaks Prep
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 26, 2015
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- KY Derby: Zayats & Baffert - American Pharoah
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill