Grade II winner Lady Sabelia added the $100,000 Willa On the Move at Laurel Park to her resume Dec. 5, as Vorticity and Cathryn Sophia also landed impressive wins on the card.
Maryland-based Lady Sabelia's graded stakes debut in the $300,000 Barbara Fritchie Stakes (gr. II) was a runaway success at Laurel Park Feb. 14 as Mrs. Frank P. Wright's homebred mare led gate to wire.
The last time he raced at Pimlico, Yankee Wildcat set the five-furlong turf track record. Saturday, on a yielding course, he merely blew away his opposition to win the $75,000 Mister Diz Stakes for Maryland breds.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day