Stanley Ersoff's Band Is Passing is the 119-pound highweight for the $100,000 Flying Pidgeon Handicap Saturday at Calder Race Course.
Hall of Fame trainer Bobby Frankel, a staple in Southern California but a rarity in South Florida, plans on saddling Jerome and John W. Amerman's Lido Palace in the Donn Handicap (gr. I) Feb. 9 at Gulfstream Park. In other news, Mr. Pleasantfar is passing on the Mac Diarmida Handicap (gr. III) to tackle instead the Gulfstream Park Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. I)
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park