Grade I winners Tamarando and We Miss Artie head the list of probables for the $550,000 Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati Spiral Stakes (gr. III) March 22 at Turfway Park.
Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) winner Tamarando holds the class edge of 11 sophomore runners entered for the $250,00 California Cup Derby at Santa Anita Park Jan. 25; the Cal Cup Oaks on the same card drew a field of 14.
Tamarando, a member of Bertrando's next-to-last crop, may finally provide a chance of continuing the Bertrando branch of the In Reality/Relaunch sire line.
California-bred Tamarando rallied from well off the pace to capture the Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) for 2-year-olds on the Polytrack at Del Mar Sept. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes