Photos include behind the scenes shots, red carpet premiere pics and movie images. View Slideshow
The film is so good that after the initial shock I found myself forgetting this was a movie about my family. Read Blog
What if Secretariat raced in today's high-tech age? Read Blog
Part 3 of my Secretariat trilogy is a review of the long-awaited film that opens nationwide on Oct. 8. Read Blog
A feature-length documentary about female jockeys is in production and targeted to launch in 2009, the California-based Innerview Entertainment announced Feb. 28.
Universal Pictures has yet another Barbaro film in the works. The feature film follows in the hoof prints of two national documentaries that premiered in the past couple of months on NBC and HBO. Peter Berg will direct and co-produce the film, tentatively titled "Gone Like the Wind" and based on a magazine article by Berg's cousin, Buzz Bissinger.
The bright lights of Tinsel Town will be shining brightly this weekend on Penn National jockey Vladimir Diaz, who plays the role of Jacinto Vasquez in the made-for-TV movie Ruffian.
An agreement has been reached between Frank Whiteley and Jacinto Vasquez, the respective trainer and jockey of the top racemare Ruffian; the Walt Disney Company ABC; ESPN; and a movie production company over a movie about the filly.
Thoroughbred Racing Collectibles (TRC), an Internet auction and sales company run by Lake Worth, Fla. resident Jim Setembre, is offering fans of the sport the chance to bid on 60 items used in the making of the movie "Seabiscuit: An American Legend."
Those who enjoyed the movie Seabiscuit can watch it at home before Christmas. On Dec. 16, the movie will be available on DVD and VHS.
Most Popular Stories
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm