With no opposition in sight, the Kentucky Racing Commission on Sept. 24 officially revised its Thoroughbred race-day medication policy to reduce the number of permitted substances from 16 to five.
The scratch of Joseph Vitello's Tenpins from the $400,000 Kentucky Cup Classic at Turfway Park Sept. 14 could lead the Kentucky Racing Commission to revise its four-hour rule, perhaps as soon as Sept. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Torrey Pines: Jojo Warrior, Fashion Plate Vie
- Magic Bay First Winner for Sire Neko Bay