With no opposition in sight, the Kentucky Racing Commission on Sept. 24 officially revised its Thoroughbred race-day medication policy to reduce the number of permitted substances from 16 to five.
The scratch of Joseph Vitello's Tenpins from the $400,000 Kentucky Cup Classic at Turfway Park Sept. 14 could lead the Kentucky Racing Commission to revise its four-hour rule, perhaps as soon as Sept. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays