With no opposition in sight, the Kentucky Racing Commission on Sept. 24 officially revised its Thoroughbred race-day medication policy to reduce the number of permitted substances from 16 to five.
The scratch of Joseph Vitello's Tenpins from the $400,000 Kentucky Cup Classic at Turfway Park Sept. 14 could lead the Kentucky Racing Commission to revise its four-hour rule, perhaps as soon as Sept. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes