Mount Joy Stable's 4-year-old Florida homebred Smooth Air, winner of the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) in his most recent outing Mar. 14, will likely make his next start in the $300,000 Texas Mile (gr. III) at Lone Star Park Apr. 25, according to trainer Ben Stutts Jr.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Will American Freedom Upset the Gold Cup?
- Congressmen Say Federal Bill Targets Lack of Uniformity
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely