Unbridled's Note, invading from New York for his debut on turf, captured the $100,000 Eddie D Stakes (gr. IIIT) over the hillside turf course on opening day of the 2012 fall meet at Santa Anita Park Sept. 28.
Comma to the Top and Mensa Heat, one-two finishers last out in the Pirate's Bounty Stakes, get a Sept. 28 rematch in the Eddie D. Stakes (formerly Morvich, gr. IIIT) on opening day at Santa Anita for the 2012 autumn meet.
Eddie Delahoussaye, one of the greatest riders of all time, will be recognized on opening day of Santa Anita's autumn meet Sept. 28, when the track cards the inaugural Eddie D. Stakes.
California Flag became the first horse to win the Morvich Stakes (gr. IIIT) three times when he took the latest edition of the race by a half-length over Excessive Passion in a furious finish Oct. 10.
Mike Mitchell hopes to break a string of seconditis with Camp Victory in Santa Anita's Columbus Day holiday feature, the $100,000 Morvich Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates
- Goffs Registers Record-Breaking Foal Sale
- Indiana Grand Approved for 120 Dates in 2015
- 'Indian Charlie' Sues to Get Back on Track
- First Win for United States at Charles Town
- New York to Act on New Medication Rules
- Pomeroy, Flashy Bull to Stand in Saudi Arabia
- Torrid Martin Resumes Golden Gate Hot Streak
- Ex-Calder Racing Secretary Headed to Hialeah