Unbridled's Note, invading from New York for his debut on turf, captured the $100,000 Eddie D Stakes (gr. IIIT) over the hillside turf course on opening day of the 2012 fall meet at Santa Anita Park Sept. 28.
Comma to the Top and Mensa Heat, one-two finishers last out in the Pirate's Bounty Stakes, get a Sept. 28 rematch in the Eddie D. Stakes (formerly Morvich, gr. IIIT) on opening day at Santa Anita for the 2012 autumn meet.
Eddie Delahoussaye, one of the greatest riders of all time, will be recognized on opening day of Santa Anita's autumn meet Sept. 28, when the track cards the inaugural Eddie D. Stakes.
California Flag became the first horse to win the Morvich Stakes (gr. IIIT) three times when he took the latest edition of the race by a half-length over Excessive Passion in a furious finish Oct. 10.
Mike Mitchell hopes to break a string of seconditis with Camp Victory in Santa Anita's Columbus Day holiday feature, the $100,000 Morvich Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees