French 2-year-old champion Common Grounds, who served as a foundation stallion for Morristown Lattin Stud in County Kildare, Ireland, has died in Turkey. The son of Kris was 29.
The Goffs November breeding stock sale ended its two-day run Nov. 20 in Ireland with decreases in gross, average price, and median price from the previous year.
Kris Kin, the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner, has been acquired by Morristown Lattin Stud to serve as a dual purpose stallion at the Irish farm located in County Kildare.
Most Popular Stories
- Meet the Rare White Foal at Rockridge Stud
- Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed Sale Posts Declines
- Flashy American, Funfair Light Up Bid Board
- WinStar Derby Challenge Begins Feb. 12
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- Industry Makes Its Case Against Decoupling
- East Vs. West in Second Derby Future Wager
- Making the Grade: Mohaymen
- Minnesota Offers Breeding, Sale Incentives
- HRRN to Cover Penn Gaming Racing Challenge