French 2-year-old champion Common Grounds, who served as a foundation stallion for Morristown Lattin Stud in County Kildare, Ireland, has died in Turkey. The son of Kris was 29.
The Goffs November breeding stock sale ended its two-day run Nov. 20 in Ireland with decreases in gross, average price, and median price from the previous year.
Kris Kin, the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner, has been acquired by Morristown Lattin Stud to serve as a dual purpose stallion at the Irish farm located in County Kildare.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award