French 2-year-old champion Common Grounds, who served as a foundation stallion for Morristown Lattin Stud in County Kildare, Ireland, has died in Turkey. The son of Kris was 29.
The Goffs November breeding stock sale ended its two-day run Nov. 20 in Ireland with decreases in gross, average price, and median price from the previous year.
Kris Kin, the 2003 Vodafone Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner, has been acquired by Morristown Lattin Stud to serve as a dual purpose stallion at the Irish farm located in County Kildare.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining