Moro Tap, a graded stakes-placed son of North America's leading sire Tapit, has been retired to stud and will stand the 2015 breeding season at Double Infinity Ranch in Texas.
Chris Block-trained 6-Year old loves the 1 1/2-mile distance and the Arlington Course. Stablemate Mister Marti Gras entered here and in Arlington Handicap
After an intense duel down the Churchill Downs stretch, odds-on favorite War Dancer thrust his head in front of Suntracer at the finish line and won the Louisville Handicap (gr. IIIT) May 24.
Well-traveled Charming Kitten drew the far outside post in a field of 10 sophomores as the 7-2 morning-line favorite in the $200,000 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) on the turf Oct. 5 in Illinois.
WinStar Farm's General Election, winner of the first leg of the Mid-America Triple--the May 25 Arlington Classic--returns to Arlington July 13 to pursue the second race of the series, the $200,000 American Derby.
Gross sales, average price, and median price all rose by double-digit percentages following day six of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner