Moro Tap, a graded stakes-placed son of North America's leading sire Tapit, has been retired to stud and will stand the 2015 breeding season at Double Infinity Ranch in Texas.
Chris Block-trained 6-Year old loves the 1 1/2-mile distance and the Arlington Course. Stablemate Mister Marti Gras entered here and in Arlington Handicap
After an intense duel down the Churchill Downs stretch, odds-on favorite War Dancer thrust his head in front of Suntracer at the finish line and won the Louisville Handicap (gr. IIIT) May 24.
Well-traveled Charming Kitten drew the far outside post in a field of 10 sophomores as the 7-2 morning-line favorite in the $200,000 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) on the turf Oct. 5 in Illinois.
WinStar Farm's General Election, winner of the first leg of the Mid-America Triple--the May 25 Arlington Classic--returns to Arlington July 13 to pursue the second race of the series, the $200,000 American Derby.
Gross sales, average price, and median price all rose by double-digit percentages following day six of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Catch a Glimpse Probable for Penn Mile
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- America's Galileo
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever