Moro Tap, a graded stakes-placed son of North America's leading sire Tapit, has been retired to stud and will stand the 2015 breeding season at Double Infinity Ranch in Texas.
Chris Block-trained 6-Year old loves the 1 1/2-mile distance and the Arlington Course. Stablemate Mister Marti Gras entered here and in Arlington Handicap
After an intense duel down the Churchill Downs stretch, odds-on favorite War Dancer thrust his head in front of Suntracer at the finish line and won the Louisville Handicap (gr. IIIT) May 24.
Well-traveled Charming Kitten drew the far outside post in a field of 10 sophomores as the 7-2 morning-line favorite in the $200,000 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) on the turf Oct. 5 in Illinois.
WinStar Farm's General Election, winner of the first leg of the Mid-America Triple--the May 25 Arlington Classic--returns to Arlington July 13 to pursue the second race of the series, the $200,000 American Derby.
Gross sales, average price, and median price all rose by double-digit percentages following day six of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- MA Court Rules in Favor of Slots Referendum
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus