Moro Tap, a graded stakes-placed son of North America's leading sire Tapit, has been retired to stud and will stand the 2015 breeding season at Double Infinity Ranch in Texas.
Chris Block-trained 6-Year old loves the 1 1/2-mile distance and the Arlington Course. Stablemate Mister Marti Gras entered here and in Arlington Handicap
After an intense duel down the Churchill Downs stretch, odds-on favorite War Dancer thrust his head in front of Suntracer at the finish line and won the Louisville Handicap (gr. IIIT) May 24.
Well-traveled Charming Kitten drew the far outside post in a field of 10 sophomores as the 7-2 morning-line favorite in the $200,000 Hawthorne Derby (gr. IIIT) on the turf Oct. 5 in Illinois.
WinStar Farm's General Election, winner of the first leg of the Mid-America Triple--the May 25 Arlington Classic--returns to Arlington July 13 to pursue the second race of the series, the $200,000 American Derby.
Gross sales, average price, and median price all rose by double-digit percentages following day six of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Bolo Back Home at Santa Anita for Thunder Road
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Speedway Stable Strikes Late for Malibu Moon Filly
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired