Such is the strength of the big two –- Pleasantly Perfect and Medaglia d'Oro -- in Saturday's Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) that Leandro Moro, supervising the preparation of Fleetstreet Dancer, has said he would be happy to finish in the first five.
As a hazy, early morning sun gazed down on Nad Al Sheba racecourse Wednesday, it was hard to believe that just a few miles away the U.S. consulate in Dubai had been closed due to a terror alert.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory