Grade II winner Quest was represented by his first winner when his daughter Rattlin Gyspy won by 5 3/4 lengths June 18 at Arlington Park.
Texas Trainer Tommie Morgan Dead
Traki Traki, dam of 2006 grade I winner Bushfire and three other stakes winners, was euthanized April 14 because of complications from a ruptured uterine artery.
Trainer Tommie Morgan Sunday saddled four winners at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
The first reported foal sired by grade III winner Mayakovsky is a filly born Feb. 6 at Anne Morgan and Tim Little's Mill Creek Farm near Saratoga, N.Y.
New Vocations Racehorse Adoption Program raised $12,500 at the Fifth Annual Silent Auction at Thistledown Oct. 30.
River Downs in Ohio has reconsidered its position and allotted stalls to several prominent horsemen who were told they wouldn't get them for the meet that begins April 9.
Millionaire and grade I winner Captain Bodgit is scheduled to be relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $5,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky has been retired from racing for stallion duty at Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale finished down just slightly in gross and average, but showed an increase in median price and had fewer buy backs. All in all, pleasing results in a down market.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- Global Sprint Challenge: Winner = Racing?
- Keeping Pace: Galileo Proving Up to Challenge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 09/16/2014