Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello bounced back from his unlucky third last out with an authoritative win in the Prix du Jockey Club (French Derby, Fr-I) June 2 at Chantilly.
Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello, whose unbeaten record was tarnished in the French Guineas, will try to get back to his winning ways June 2 in the Prix du Jockey Club (Fr-I, French Derby) at Chantilly.
Morandi handled his debut at the group I level with ease Nov. 10, scoring an open-length victory in France's Criterium de Saint-Cloud for 2-year-olds, Europe's final group I race of the season.
The Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds shaped up as an intriguing event when two promising colts were supplemented to Europe's final top-level race of the season, to be run Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Keeneland Ends With Handle, Attendance Gains
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider