Trainer Chad Brown appears to hold a strong hand in the $400,000 Man o' War Stakes (gr. IT) May 14 at Belmont Park with three entrants: Morandi, Money Multiplier, and Wake Forest.
Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello bounced back from his unlucky third last out with an authoritative win in the Prix du Jockey Club (French Derby, Fr-I) June 2 at Chantilly.
Gerard and Alain Wertheimer's Intello, whose unbeaten record was tarnished in the French Guineas, will try to get back to his winning ways June 2 in the Prix du Jockey Club (Fr-I, French Derby) at Chantilly.
Morandi handled his debut at the group I level with ease Nov. 10, scoring an open-length victory in France's Criterium de Saint-Cloud for 2-year-olds, Europe's final group I race of the season.
The Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds shaped up as an intriguing event when two promising colts were supplemented to Europe's final top-level race of the season, to be run Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack