Soft Falling Rain got a less than ideal trip in the $1 million Godolphin Mile before storming to victory in the first race on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) card March 30 at Meydan.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum's unbeaten colt Soft Falling Rain will get the first major test of his career in the $1 million Godolphin Mile (UAE-II) March 20 at Meydan.
African Story stormed along the rail to win the $200,000 Burj Nahaar (UAE-III) over Capital Attraction while U.S.-based Dullahan was unplaced in his warm-up for the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) late this month.
Donegal Racing's synthetic track specialist and Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) hopeful Dullahan will sharpen up for his planned start in the $10 million race later this month in the $200,000 Burj Nahar (UAE-III) March 9 at Meydan.
Moonwalk in Paris gamely charged through a gap and up the rail for a convincing two-length win in the $200,000 Firebreak Stakes Presented by Range Rover (UAE-III) Feb. 14 at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Youth on Display in Futurity
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Benzel to Handle de Sousa's Book in NY
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- KY Downs Ready for Meet With Record Purses
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale