For the second year in a row, Lane's End Farm will not have a consignment at the Keeneland July select yearling sale. Lane's End owner William S. Farish told The Blood-Horse on Wednesday that the farm would continue to focus its marketing efforts on Keeneland's September auction in 2001. Lane's End's consignment to the select portion of the 2000 Keeneland September yearling auction enjoyed phenomenal success. The 45 horses sold grossed $45,697,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes