For the second year in a row, Lane's End Farm will not have a consignment at the Keeneland July select yearling sale. Lane's End owner William S. Farish told The Blood-Horse on Wednesday that the farm would continue to focus its marketing efforts on Keeneland's September auction in 2001. Lane's End's consignment to the select portion of the 2000 Keeneland September yearling auction enjoyed phenomenal success. The 45 horses sold grossed $45,697,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution