For the second year in a row, Lane's End Farm will not have a consignment at the Keeneland July select yearling sale. Lane's End owner William S. Farish told The Blood-Horse on Wednesday that the farm would continue to focus its marketing efforts on Keeneland's September auction in 2001. Lane's End's consignment to the select portion of the 2000 Keeneland September yearling auction enjoyed phenomenal success. The 45 horses sold grossed $45,697,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping