Grade II winner Scrimshaw, third in the 2003 Preakness Stakes (gr. I), has moved to Texas where he will stand at Double S Thoroughbred Farm in Poynor for 2012. He stood at Moon Lake Farm in Louisiana in 2011.
Moon Lake Farm in Elm Grove, La., announced it will no longer be a public operation and will no longer stand stallions, effective in December.
Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington and John Turner's Moon Lake Farm near Elm Grove, La. have announced an alliance between their operations. Turner's farm will be renamed Millennium Farms at Moon Lake.
Millennium Farms announced that two of its Kentucky-based stallions, Scrimshaw and Woke Up Dreamin, will relocate to Moon Lake Farm in Louisiana for the 2010 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres
- Free Mammography Screening at Turfway Dec. 27
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired