Zippy Chippy extended his losing streak to 92 races Thursday night at Penn National when the 11-year-old Compliance gelding finished last of seven in a six-furlong maiden race. The Felix Monserrate trainee finished 20 1/2 lengths behind sixth-place finisher Dig That Jazz and nearly 33 lengths behind the winning Judge Me Ladies.
Legendary loser Zippy Chippy will attempt to win his first legitimate race Thursday night at Penn National when the 11-year-old gelding will make his 92nd career start.
Zippy Chippy extended his winless streak in official races to 90 Sunday, when the 10-year-old gelding finished fifth in a five-furlong maiden special weight race at Northampton Fair.
The latest issue of Web-based Failure Magazine features an article on Zippy Chippy, the 9-year-old gelding winless from 88 starts.
Brief racing and breeding news items.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile