Zippy Chippy extended his losing streak to 92 races Thursday night at Penn National when the 11-year-old Compliance gelding finished last of seven in a six-furlong maiden race. The Felix Monserrate trainee finished 20 1/2 lengths behind sixth-place finisher Dig That Jazz and nearly 33 lengths behind the winning Judge Me Ladies.
Legendary loser Zippy Chippy will attempt to win his first legitimate race Thursday night at Penn National when the 11-year-old gelding will make his 92nd career start.
Zippy Chippy extended his winless streak in official races to 90 Sunday, when the 10-year-old gelding finished fifth in a five-furlong maiden special weight race at Northampton Fair.
The latest issue of Web-based Failure Magazine features an article on Zippy Chippy, the 9-year-old gelding winless from 88 starts.
Brief racing and breeding news items.
Most Popular Stories
- Distorted Humor Filly Brings $575,000 at OBS
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Filly’s Price Tag is Right for the Prices
- Jade Girl First Winner for Power Broker
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- ABR Talks with Mike Langford, Owner of Untrapped
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Most Charming