Naughty New Yorker, a 9-year-old stakes-winning son of Quiet American -- Naughty Natisha, by Known Fact has been retired from racing, trainer Pat Kelly said Aug. 17 at Saratoga.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
Graded stakes winner Well Noted has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Monhill Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return
- Evangeline Downs Hosts LA Legends Night