Naughty New Yorker, a 9-year-old stakes-winning son of Quiet American -- Naughty Natisha, by Known Fact has been retired from racing, trainer Pat Kelly said Aug. 17 at Saratoga.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
Graded stakes winner Well Noted has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Monhill Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Catching Up with Hansel
- Surgically Treating 'Kissing Spines' in the Standing Horse
- Aurelia's Belle Helps Owner Realize Dream
- California Chrome Boasts Strong Foundation
- Gulfstream-Calder Deal Could Be in Works
- Tapit Colt Leads Robust OBS Second Session
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/21/2014
- Afternoon With the Regal Rosalind
- Claiborne Farm to Sponsor Breeders' Futurity