Naughty New Yorker, a 9-year-old stakes-winning son of Quiet American -- Naughty Natisha, by Known Fact has been retired from racing, trainer Pat Kelly said Aug. 17 at Saratoga.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
Graded stakes winner Well Noted has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Monhill Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell