Naughty New Yorker, a 9-year-old stakes-winning son of Quiet American -- Naughty Natisha, by Known Fact has been retired from racing, trainer Pat Kelly said Aug. 17 at Saratoga.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
Graded stakes winner Well Noted has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Monhill Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor BC Betting Challenge