Naughty New Yorker, a 9-year-old stakes-winning son of Quiet American -- Naughty Natisha, by Known Fact has been retired from racing, trainer Pat Kelly said Aug. 17 at Saratoga.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
Graded stakes winner Well Noted has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Monhill Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses