Naughty New Yorker, a 9-year-old stakes-winning son of Quiet American -- Naughty Natisha, by Known Fact has been retired from racing, trainer Pat Kelly said Aug. 17 at Saratoga.
The New York Breeders' Sales Co.'s inaugural yearling sale at the Yaddo show grounds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. came to a close Friday evening, with 112 yearlings being reported as sold over the two-evening run for a gross of $1,254,800, good for an average of $11,204.
Graded stakes winner Well Noted has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Monhill Farm near Pine Plains, N.Y
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Thomas Enjoying Versatile Bridlewood Role
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight