The first internationally recognized Thoroughbred meeting in mainland China is taking shape as industry leaders from throughout the world pull together to support the China Equine Cultural Festival Sept. 20-21.
A group of Kentuckians has joined with the government of Mongolia to create a Thoroughbred breeding and racing industry from the ground up in that Asian nation, and the first building blocks for that venture are already in place.
United Tote, the gaming technology and tote provider, has signed Kentucky-based Exchange Unlimited as the exclusive sales contractor for a rapidly developing area of the world in the gaming and pari-mutuel sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed