The first internationally recognized Thoroughbred meeting in mainland China is taking shape as industry leaders from throughout the world pull together to support the China Equine Cultural Festival Sept. 20-21.
A group of Kentuckians has joined with the government of Mongolia to create a Thoroughbred breeding and racing industry from the ground up in that Asian nation, and the first building blocks for that venture are already in place.
United Tote, the gaming technology and tote provider, has signed Kentucky-based Exchange Unlimited as the exclusive sales contractor for a rapidly developing area of the world in the gaming and pari-mutuel sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust