The first internationally recognized Thoroughbred meeting in mainland China is taking shape as industry leaders from throughout the world pull together to support the China Equine Cultural Festival Sept. 20-21.
A group of Kentuckians has joined with the government of Mongolia to create a Thoroughbred breeding and racing industry from the ground up in that Asian nation, and the first building blocks for that venture are already in place.
United Tote, the gaming technology and tote provider, has signed Kentucky-based Exchange Unlimited as the exclusive sales contractor for a rapidly developing area of the world in the gaming and pari-mutuel sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Measuring Horses' Skin Temperature Changes Underwater
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown