The first internationally recognized Thoroughbred meeting in mainland China is taking shape as industry leaders from throughout the world pull together to support the China Equine Cultural Festival Sept. 20-21.
A group of Kentuckians has joined with the government of Mongolia to create a Thoroughbred breeding and racing industry from the ground up in that Asian nation, and the first building blocks for that venture are already in place.
United Tote, the gaming technology and tote provider, has signed Kentucky-based Exchange Unlimited as the exclusive sales contractor for a rapidly developing area of the world in the gaming and pari-mutuel sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives