Intro To Exotic Bets with Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk. Sponsored by HRTV.
Horses and jobs are leaving Kentucky for other racing states with casino gaming read blog
It will now cost $50 for the privilege of being denied Derby tickets. read blog
Thoroughbred industry marketer Fred Pope outlines a plan to reward the owners of the most popular horses with bonus purse money. Read Blog
The financial drain is becoming too large for small commercial Thoroughbred breeders to handle. Read Blog
Though Hialeah Park transferred $585,000 of the remaining $1.3 million held in horsemen's accounts to Calder Race Course on June 6, Florida horsemen remain dissatisfied both with Hialeah's failure to transfer the entirety of the balance as well as the track's under-funding of the account.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement