ReRun's semi-annual eBay auction of "Moneighs" to raise funds to support retired Thoroughbreds awaiting adoption in its program will be held Nov. 28-Dec. 5.
ReRun, the Thoroughbred adoption group, is offering a "Moneigh" auction on Ebay through May 4. The auction, titled "Old Timers and Legends," highlights pieces of equine-created artwork by Thoroughbred champions over the age of 20.
Based on the success of its holiday auction, ReRun Inc. announced Tuesday that it has listed another group of the distinctive Moneigh paintings created by racehorses on the eBay auction Web site.
The National Museum of Racing in Saratoga Springs, New York will feature original paintings created by Hall of Fame racehorses at the 50th Anniversary Hall of Fame cocktail reception Aug. 6.
Nearly a dozen "Moneighs," original paintings created by famous racehorses have been listed on eBay the week prior to the 2005 Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch