Churchill Downs will be the scene of a charitable fundraising roast and salute to legendary jockey Pat Day this Saturday.
Retired riding legend Pat Day, the all-time leading jockey at Churchill Downs and a member of racing's Hall of Fame, will be honored when the home of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) salutes his career and contributions to racing with a special "Pat's Day" celebration at the track Saturday, Nov. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Durkin to Lead Personalized Tours of Hall of Fame
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds
- Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf Berth for Birdie Gold
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26