After knocking on the door in four stakes starts since her arrival from her native France, Minakshi secured the first stakes victory of her career Sept. 15 in the $295,952 Canadian Stakes (Can-IIT) at Woodbine.
No Explaining, British newcomer Ladys First, and Solid Appeal head the field nine fillies and mares in the 59th renewal of Woodbine's Canadian Stakes (Can-IIT) Sept. 15.
Laughing returns to Woodbine for the first time since last fall's E.P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) as the likely favorite in the $300,000 Canadian Stakes (Can-IIT) on the turf Sept. 16.
Marketing Mix continued her recent dominance of Canada's female turf ranks when she used a seam along the inside to capture the $352,020 Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-IIT) as the 3-5 choice July 8 at Woodbine.
Marketing Mix, winner of five of seven starts since trainer Tom Proctor switched her to the turf one year ago, heads the field for the $300,000 Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-IIT) July 8 at Woodbine.
Overlooked Roan Inish closed with a rush between horses to win the $484,812 Woodbine Oaks by a head over Moment of Majesty in a surprise finish at the Toronto track June 13.
With a confident ride from Eurico Da Silva, heavily favored Biofuel registered her fourth win in five starts over Woodbine's Polytrack in the $158,370 La Lorgnette Stakes May 23.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Researchers Evaluate Hoof Wall Tubule Density, Morphology
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa