Godolphin Racing's Divided Attention claimed her first stakes victory, taking the $100,000 Ladies Handicap over two-time grade I winner Bell Gallantey Feb. 6 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Once a claimer, Classic Point is now a graded stakes winner after taking the $300,000 Go for Wand Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 28 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Todd Pletcher appears to hold a strong hand in the $200,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park Oct. 26 with the duo of Teen Pauline and Dame Dorothy, who are both riding three-racing winning streaks.
Salvador Hernandez's La Tia displayed her affinity for her home track May 24 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron (gr. III), romping wire-to-wire under E.T. Baird in the 1 1/8-mile Polytrack event at Arlington Park.
Arlington Oaks winner La Tia is after her second grade III victory, but could have her work cut out for her May 24 when invader Moment in Dixie comes in for the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Gary Barber's Sisterly Love became the first two-time winner of the current Keeneland spring meeting and did so at the expense of multiple grade I winner Emollient when she took home the April 18 Doubledogdare (gr. III).
Dance to Bristol has answered every question asked in her past six starts by delivering six wins. She faces a bigger task in the Aug. 23 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) against 10 others including Starship Truffles and Book Review.
Very few fillies were up for the challenge of facing undefeated 2-year-old champion My Miss Aurelia and two-time grade I winner Questing in the Sept. 22 Cotillion Stakes (gr. I) at Parx Racing Sept. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Creative Cause Filly's Sale Emotional for Koch
- Battle of Midway Logs Final Work for Kentucky Derby
- Unbridled Unleashed