Salvador Hernandez's La Tia displayed her affinity for her home track May 24 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron (gr. III), romping wire-to-wire under E.T. Baird in the 1 1/8-mile Polytrack event at Arlington Park.
Arlington Oaks winner La Tia is after her second grade III victory, but could have her work cut out for her May 24 when invader Moment in Dixie comes in for the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Gary Barber's Sisterly Love became the first two-time winner of the current Keeneland spring meeting and did so at the expense of multiple grade I winner Emollient when she took home the April 18 Doubledogdare (gr. III).
Dance to Bristol has answered every question asked in her past six starts by delivering six wins. She faces a bigger task in the Aug. 23 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) against 10 others including Starship Truffles and Book Review.
Very few fillies were up for the challenge of facing undefeated 2-year-old champion My Miss Aurelia and two-time grade I winner Questing in the Sept. 22 Cotillion Stakes (gr. I) at Parx Racing Sept. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?