In a letter to the Maryland Racing Commission and Maryland Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association, the Maryland Jockey Club announced Friday its intention to open Laurel Park for training by early next week, weather permitting.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Kaigun Storms From Last to Seabiscuit Win
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- The Turf Debut of California Chrome
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go