Churchill Downs has launched an enhanced free mobile application for select smartphones and tablets that run the iPhone and Android operating systems for this year's Kentucky Derby and Oaks.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
The Jockey Club has launched a new mobile application--The Jockey Club Naming App--and updated The Jockey Club Identification App.
The Equibase Company announced Aug. 5 it has expanded Thoroughbred racing's footprint in the mobile applications market with the launch of Today's Racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Filly First Winner for Line of David
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Two Dates Added to Upcoming Santa Anita Meet