The West Virginia Racing Commission May 20 signed off on several new regulations, including one that will allow the state to participate in the multiple medication violation penalty system that is part national model rules.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission April 30 will consider adoption of new equine mediation rules for Thoroughbred, Quarter Horse, and Standardbred racing.
The National Uniform Medication Program will be in place when Delaware Park begins its 2014 racing season May 17, according to the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glen Falls
- Isabella Sings Tuned for Boiling Springs
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes