The West Virginia Racing Commission May 20 signed off on several new regulations, including one that will allow the state to participate in the multiple medication violation penalty system that is part national model rules.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission April 30 will consider adoption of new equine mediation rules for Thoroughbred, Quarter Horse, and Standardbred racing.
The National Uniform Medication Program will be in place when Delaware Park begins its 2014 racing season May 17, according to the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Emerald Downs to Unveil New Video Screen
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- His Race to Win Seeking Repeat in Seagram Cup
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast