On June 15, the Clasico Tanteo de Potrancas (Chi-I), fell to Divina Preciosa, a daughter of the American export Crocker Road, yet another of the busy clan of Missy Baba.
Ruler of The World hails from one of the best sire-producing families on the international scene, that of Missy Baba.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
The classic American cross is speed over stamina, but Charitable Man has a pedigree that flips this model upside down. The son of Lemon Drop Kid is still getting the job done, having just won the grade II Futurity Stakes. If he keeps improving, Charitable Man could become his sire's first male grade I winner.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter Duke of Marmalade carries a high concentration of the Thoroughbred's best blood, with inbreeding to Native Dancer, Northern Dancer, and Buckpasser. All this potential broke through on the racetrack recently when the Irish-bred son of Danehill won the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- City Wolf Joins Roster at Pleasant Acres