Qatar Racing will bid to win a second classic in less than a week after recently acquiring a half-interest in Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) favorite Secret Gesture.
Morandi handled his debut at the group I level with ease Nov. 10, scoring an open-length victory in France's Criterium de Saint-Cloud for 2-year-olds, Europe's final group I race of the season.
The Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds shaped up as an intriguing event when two promising colts were supplemented to Europe's final top-level race of the season, to be run Nov. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Average, Median Rise at Doncaster Sale
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- Glen Hill Farm to Sponsor One Dreamer Stakes
- Seth Hancock Named Keeneland Trustee
- First Winner for Desert Key
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- TimeformUS Preview: The Travers
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired