Churchill Downs certainly cannot complain about a lack of turf fillies on the grounds or a lack of interest in the $200,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes on Nov. 15.
Sparkling Review continued her climb through conditions in solid fashion Oct. 17, winning the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland. It was also the first graded score for trainer Ben Colebrook.
Landaluce Educe Stables' Rosalind and Sagamore Farm's Daring Dancer head an overflow field of 14 plus two also-eligibles for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) slated for Oct. 17 at Keeneland.
Somewhere in the 12-horse field of the $200,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (gr. IIIT) one would think there is a budding turf star who will have a major impact on the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product