Co-highweights Lady Lara and Coffee Clique look to return to winning ways in the one-mile Noble Damsel Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park.
Churchill Downs certainly cannot complain about a lack of turf fillies on the grounds or a lack of interest in the $200,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes on Nov. 15.
Sparkling Review continued her climb through conditions in solid fashion Oct. 17, winning the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland. It was also the first graded score for trainer Ben Colebrook.
Landaluce Educe Stables' Rosalind and Sagamore Farm's Daring Dancer head an overflow field of 14 plus two also-eligibles for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) slated for Oct. 17 at Keeneland.
Somewhere in the 12-horse field of the $200,000 Miss Grillo Stakes (gr. IIIT) one would think there is a budding turf star who will have a major impact on the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes