Runner-up in last year's race, Cheveley Park Stud's Integral dominated in this year's Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 4 at Newmarket, leading all the way to victory.
Sky Lantern and Integral were the respective winner and runner-up in last year's Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I), and are set to hook up in this year's edition Oct. 4 at Newmarket.
Trainer Andre Fabre's second stringer Esoterique edged past stablemate Miss France nearing the finish and won the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) Aug. 3 at Deauville.
Andre Fabre's QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) winner Miss France faces a strong competitor in British-based Integral as she takes on older opponents for the first time in the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) Aug. 3 at Deauville.
Classic-winning fillies Miss France and Avenir Certain are entered in a field of 12 set for the Prix de Diane Longines (Fr-I, French Oaks) June 15 at Chantilly.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Nineteen 3-year-old fillies are entered for the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket, led by early 7-2 favorite Rizeena.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection