Runner-up in last year's race, Cheveley Park Stud's Integral dominated in this year's Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 4 at Newmarket, leading all the way to victory.
Sky Lantern and Integral were the respective winner and runner-up in last year's Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes (Eng-I), and are set to hook up in this year's edition Oct. 4 at Newmarket.
Trainer Andre Fabre's second stringer Esoterique edged past stablemate Miss France nearing the finish and won the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) Aug. 3 at Deauville.
Andre Fabre's QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) winner Miss France faces a strong competitor in British-based Integral as she takes on older opponents for the first time in the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) Aug. 3 at Deauville.
Classic-winning fillies Miss France and Avenir Certain are entered in a field of 12 set for the Prix de Diane Longines (Fr-I, French Oaks) June 15 at Chantilly.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Nineteen 3-year-old fillies are entered for the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket, led by early 7-2 favorite Rizeena.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor BC Betting Challenge
- Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award Semifinalists Named