Trainer Andre Fabre's second stringer Esoterique edged past stablemate Miss France nearing the finish and won the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) Aug. 3 at Deauville.
Andre Fabre's QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) winner Miss France faces a strong competitor in British-based Integral as she takes on older opponents for the first time in the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) Aug. 3 at Deauville.
Classic-winning fillies Miss France and Avenir Certain are entered in a field of 12 set for the Prix de Diane Longines (Fr-I, French Oaks) June 15 at Chantilly.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Nineteen 3-year-old fillies are entered for the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket, led by early 7-2 favorite Rizeena.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released