Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Iowa and Canterbury Park in Minnesota are joining forces to offer more racing opportunities for state-bred runners via joint restricted races.
Canterbury Park's first condition book for 2013 shows yet another increase in purses, with about $12 million to be paid out during its Thoroughbred and Quarter Horse meet.
The Minnesota Festival of Champions, a tribute to the state's racehorse industry, will be held for the 15th time at Canterbury Park Aug 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- MJC: Laurel Meet Offered Building Blocks
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired