With a bright sun illuminating the San Gabriel mountains on an unseasonably warm day, a handful of the horses pointing toward the Oct. 25 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships worked out at Santa Anita Friday, while Azeri blazed 6 furlongs at San Luis Rey Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Chasing Landaluce
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points