The dispersal of breeding stock owned by Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud was held yesterday at One Tree Hill in South Australia. It was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
After 40 years as a leading breeding operation, Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud yesterday dispersed it stock at One Tree Hill in South Australia. The auction was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
Darley Stud's group I winner Saratoga Springs will enter stud next year at Haras du Mezeray in France.
Most Popular Stories
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- Sportech New Tote Provider for Ellis Park
- HK Jockey Club, Longines Extend Partnership