The dispersal of breeding stock owned by Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud was held yesterday at One Tree Hill in South Australia. It was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
After 40 years as a leading breeding operation, Jim O'Connor's Milluna Stud yesterday dispersed it stock at One Tree Hill in South Australia. The auction was conducted by William Inglis & Son.
Darley Stud's group I winner Saratoga Springs will enter stud next year at Haras du Mezeray in France.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Final Take on Pharoah Post-Crown Tour
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding