A field of 12, plus two also-eligibles, was drawn for the Oct. 8 Woodford Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland. David Ross' Perfect Officer headlines the prep for the Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IIT).
Millennium Wind is relocating to Louisiana to stand the 2009 breeding season at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds in Arcadia.
Sultry Song, the sire of Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Singletary, will stand for the same fee in 2005 that he stood for this year.
Why Change, who died in June of 2003, was represented by his first winner when his son Thenardier won July 18 at Great Lakes Downs.
Ro Parra has purchased an interest in Unaccounted For and the stallion will stand at his Millennium Farms near Lexington, Ky. in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Check Ligament Surgery Helps Racehorses with SDFT Injuries
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse