A field of 12, plus two also-eligibles, was drawn for the Oct. 8 Woodford Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland. David Ross' Perfect Officer headlines the prep for the Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IIT).
Millennium Wind is relocating to Louisiana to stand the 2009 breeding season at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds in Arcadia.
Sultry Song, the sire of Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Singletary, will stand for the same fee in 2005 that he stood for this year.
Why Change, who died in June of 2003, was represented by his first winner when his son Thenardier won July 18 at Great Lakes Downs.
Ro Parra has purchased an interest in Unaccounted For and the stallion will stand at his Millennium Farms near Lexington, Ky. in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Durkin Nears Finish Line of Brilliant Career
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test