A field of 12, plus two also-eligibles, was drawn for the Oct. 8 Woodford Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Keeneland. David Ross' Perfect Officer headlines the prep for the Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IIT).
Millennium Wind is relocating to Louisiana to stand the 2009 breeding season at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds in Arcadia.
Sultry Song, the sire of Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Singletary, will stand for the same fee in 2005 that he stood for this year.
Why Change, who died in June of 2003, was represented by his first winner when his son Thenardier won July 18 at Great Lakes Downs.
Ro Parra has purchased an interest in Unaccounted For and the stallion will stand at his Millennium Farms near Lexington, Ky. in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- Rosalind Works Toward Kentucky Oaks
- Vicar's in Trouble Turns in Derby Work
- My Miss Sophia, Got Lucky Breeze at Churchill
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont