Lycius, sire of several champions, will relocate to George Brown's Briar Hill Farm near Rehoboth, Mass., for 2008 and will stand for $2,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky was represented by his first winner Aug. 20 when his daughter Mine Or Who's won at 1 1/16 miles on grass in 1:43 at Saratoga.
The first reported foal sired by grade III winner Mayakovsky is a filly born Feb. 6 at Anne Morgan and Tim Little's Mill Creek Farm near Saratoga, N.Y.
Millionaire and grade I winner Captain Bodgit is scheduled to be relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $5,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky has been retired from racing for stallion duty at Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm
English group I winner Lycius has been relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $7,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps