Lycius, sire of several champions, will relocate to George Brown's Briar Hill Farm near Rehoboth, Mass., for 2008 and will stand for $2,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky was represented by his first winner Aug. 20 when his daughter Mine Or Who's won at 1 1/16 miles on grass in 1:43 at Saratoga.
The first reported foal sired by grade III winner Mayakovsky is a filly born Feb. 6 at Anne Morgan and Tim Little's Mill Creek Farm near Saratoga, N.Y.
Millionaire and grade I winner Captain Bodgit is scheduled to be relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $5,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky has been retired from racing for stallion duty at Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm
English group I winner Lycius has been relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $7,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses