Lycius, sire of several champions, will relocate to George Brown's Briar Hill Farm near Rehoboth, Mass., for 2008 and will stand for $2,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky was represented by his first winner Aug. 20 when his daughter Mine Or Who's won at 1 1/16 miles on grass in 1:43 at Saratoga.
The first reported foal sired by grade III winner Mayakovsky is a filly born Feb. 6 at Anne Morgan and Tim Little's Mill Creek Farm near Saratoga, N.Y.
Millionaire and grade I winner Captain Bodgit is scheduled to be relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $5,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky has been retired from racing for stallion duty at Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm
English group I winner Lycius has been relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $7,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby