Lycius, sire of several champions, will relocate to George Brown's Briar Hill Farm near Rehoboth, Mass., for 2008 and will stand for $2,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky was represented by his first winner Aug. 20 when his daughter Mine Or Who's won at 1 1/16 miles on grass in 1:43 at Saratoga.
The first reported foal sired by grade III winner Mayakovsky is a filly born Feb. 6 at Anne Morgan and Tim Little's Mill Creek Farm near Saratoga, N.Y.
Millionaire and grade I winner Captain Bodgit is scheduled to be relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $5,000.
Graded stakes winner Mayakovsky has been retired from racing for stallion duty at Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm
English group I winner Lycius has been relocated to Tim Little and Anne Morgan's Mill Creek Farm near Stillwater, N.Y., where he will stand for $7,500 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky