The first foal sired by graded stakes winner Fast Decision is a colt born Jan. 17 at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
Phone Trick, sire of champions and Breeders' Cup winners Favorite Trick and Phone Chatter, died Oct. 10 of natural causes. The 23-year-old son of Clever Trick stood at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y
Graded stakes winner Fast Decision, who is bred on a similar cross as leading sire Thunder Gulch, will enter stud at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
Although deceased Spectacular Bid closed out his career away from all the glamour he experienced early on in Central Kentucky, the four-time champion might have accomplished enough in some categories to be given a passing grade as a stallion.
Horse of the Year Spectacular Bid, whom trainer Bud Delp called "the greatest horse ever to look through a bridle," died Monday at Milfer Farm in New York.
Five-year-old Abuzaid, a full or half-brother to four stakes winners, has arrived for stallion duty at Dr. Jonathan Davis' Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y.
New York breeder/owner Dr. Jonathan Davis will add prominent sire Phone Trick to the stallion roster at his Milfer Farm near Unadilla, N.Y. Nineteen-year-old Phone Trick, who stood for a syndicate at John T.L. Jones Jr.'s Walmac International near Lexington, is scheduled to arrive at the farm this week.
Most Popular Stories
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita