Starlet of Mine made all the pace and romped to an open-lengths triumph June 21 in the fourth race at Charles Town, becoming the first winner for Central Kentucky sire Discreetly Mine.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Red-hot Izzy Rules, given a vigorous ride by Edwin Maldanado, romped to a front-running win March 11 in the $100,000 Las Flores Stakes (gr. III) as the 6-5 favorite at Santa Anita, registering her fourth consecutive victory.
Multiple grade I winner After Market was represented by his first winner when Bette's Aftershock won his career debut at Lone Star Park May 26.
Grade I winner and millionaire Macho Again has been retired from racing and is in the process of being sold to a Venezuelan farm.
Most Popular Stories
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Big Orange Gets Best of Order of St George in Gold Cup
- Jockey Club Gold Cup Purse Lowered, Cigar Mile Hiked
- Battle of Midway Using Affirmed as Prep for Haskell
- Milestone Victory for Goodwin Comes at Canterbury Park
- It's Over: Parties Reach Agreement in Life At Ten Case
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand
- International Sire Elusive Quality Pensioned