Starlet of Mine made all the pace and romped to an open-lengths triumph June 21 in the fourth race at Charles Town, becoming the first winner for Central Kentucky sire Discreetly Mine.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Red-hot Izzy Rules, given a vigorous ride by Edwin Maldanado, romped to a front-running win March 11 in the $100,000 Las Flores Stakes (gr. III) as the 6-5 favorite at Santa Anita, registering her fourth consecutive victory.
Multiple grade I winner After Market was represented by his first winner when Bette's Aftershock won his career debut at Lone Star Park May 26.
Grade I winner and millionaire Macho Again has been retired from racing and is in the process of being sold to a Venezuelan farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes