The 113-day live racing season at Delaware Park concluded Nov. 6 with the total and average daily all sources handle increasing over the figures for 109 day meet in 2009.
Delaware Park and the Delaware Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association have agreed to shave seven days from the track's 2009 racing schedule because of a decline in revenue from video lottery terminals. The change must be approved by the Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop