Tim O'Donohue's Wallyanna kicked into second gear with a powerful late run to upset the $200,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 8.
Graded stakes winner High Cotton sired his first winner when his son Tarpy's Goal won at Churchill Downs May 19 for owner Mike Tarp in his initial outing.
Sent off at odds of 5-2, Mike Tarp's American County went wire-to-wire to win the $250,000 Sunshine Millions Oaks at Gulfstream Park Jan. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Torrey Pines: Jojo Warrior, Fashion Plate Vie
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station