OwnerView, a website and information resource developed by The Jockey Club and TOBA to assist both current and prospective owners, will host a national two-day ownership conference in October 2014 at Keeneland.
The Breeders' Cup confirmed Aug. 9 that the 2013 World Championships will be held at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif., on Friday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2.
Track owner The Stronach Group has named Mike Rogers president and Tim Ritvo chief operating officer of its racing division, the company announced June 7.
Joe Morris is leaving the NTRA a second time to become MI Developments' vice president of operations and sales.
Gulfstream Park and Calder Casino & Race Course could be headed for a resolution to their dispute over southeast Florida's December 2011 racing dates.
Calder Casino & Race Course has gone on the offensive in southeast Florida's battle over racing dates by telling state regulators it intends to start racing year-round.
Gulfstream Park would be willing to consider a partial change in southeast Florida's racing calendar, a top official of Gulfstream's parent MI Developments.
The biggest issue at Calder Casino & Race Course Jan. 4, closing day of its 2010-11 meet, was a fast-brewing and potentially bitter dispute with Gulfstream Park over southeast Florida's attractive December racing dates.
With this year's Queen's Plate at Woodbine Racetrack having turned into a wide open affair, hunch players might look no further than the royally bred Mobilizer in the July 4 Canadian classic.
Harlem Rocker, decisive winner of the Withers Stakes (gr. III) and fourth in the Plate Trial this season, will not contest the June 22 Queen's Plate (Can-IR) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released