Team Valor and Margaux Farm of Midway, Ky., have purchased 75 percent of San Miguel Stakes (gr. III) winner Omega Code for $1.1 million, Team Valor president Barry Irwin said Friday.
Bay colt, foaled Feb. 7, 2000
Elusive Quality -- Tin Oaks, by Deputy Minister
Omega Code, an authoritative one-length winner of Sunday's $107,800 San Miguel Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at six furlongs, could have a new owner soon.
Wesley Ward says Omega Code is one of the best horses he's ever trained, putting him in the ranks of venerable Men's Exclusive, a 10-year-old that has earned more than $1 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Hong Kong Champion Able Friend Retired