Team Valor and Margaux Farm of Midway, Ky., have purchased 75 percent of San Miguel Stakes (gr. III) winner Omega Code for $1.1 million, Team Valor president Barry Irwin said Friday.
Bay colt, foaled Feb. 7, 2000
Elusive Quality -- Tin Oaks, by Deputy Minister
Omega Code, an authoritative one-length winner of Sunday's $107,800 San Miguel Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at six furlongs, could have a new owner soon.
Wesley Ward says Omega Code is one of the best horses he's ever trained, putting him in the ranks of venerable Men's Exclusive, a 10-year-old that has earned more than $1 million.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Monmouth Reports Strong Memorial Day Weekend
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles