Team Valor and Margaux Farm of Midway, Ky., have purchased 75 percent of San Miguel Stakes (gr. III) winner Omega Code for $1.1 million, Team Valor president Barry Irwin said Friday.
Bay colt, foaled Feb. 7, 2000
Elusive Quality -- Tin Oaks, by Deputy Minister
Omega Code, an authoritative one-length winner of Sunday's $107,800 San Miguel Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at six furlongs, could have a new owner soon.
Wesley Ward says Omega Code is one of the best horses he's ever trained, putting him in the ranks of venerable Men's Exclusive, a 10-year-old that has earned more than $1 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- Presque Isle Horsemen Payments Delayed